Executive coaching is a way to support individuals in obtaining a specific and desired work behavior, aligning values and attitudes with that of the company and its business objectives. It is imperative that the coachee has a desire to change and is prepared to take responsibility for his/her actions and progress. The coach’s role is to facilitate and support this progress through a questioning technique.
Coaching can be provided one-on-one, or as a group and a programme is usually over an extended period of time in order for the behavioural change to take root.
These are typical areas where executive coaching is applicable:
- Leadership development
- Defining a vision for both the company and the individual
- Effective communication, and conflict resolution
- Developing an effective team
- Outplacement and transition situations
- On-boarding and cultural situations
- Developing a coaching culture in companies
What are the benefits to the individual and the company?
True Colours coaches facilitate demonstrable and visible changes for the individual and thus supporting the business objectives.