Developing leadership is a process in an organization. It enables and supports people in or entering leadership positions to develop their personal attributes and leadership style in line with the company’s key values and competencies. In addition, it also focuses on developing and strengthening the interpersonal relationships between the individuals within a team and the team leader.
We encourage a partnership approach with our clients. We scope and design each project in collaboration with key parties in the company in order to get a clear framework, action plan with milestones and identifiable outcomes.
Projects might cover:
- Recruitment process design, including scoping job descriptions and designing competency models
- Designing on-boarding programmes for new hires, including expatriates
- Behavioral interviewing, including psychometric assessments where appropriate
- Implementing 360 degree feedback solutions
- Designing and executing assessment and development centres from graduate level up to senior management level
- Identifying company values and creating with you implementation plans
- Running employer satisfaction surveys
- Structuring and delivering facilitated workshops
- Supporting performance management initiatives, including appraisal systems
- Providing succession planning solutions
- Offering executive coaching solutions for individuals and teams and companies
- Offering intercultural training
- Training in all the above topics